Monday, January 31, 2011

Got a new boss today


In my personal life, like most other people I have to work to survive. My old boss got transfered to another city, so I got a new boss today. I can tell you for sure that I was nervous. I guess that's something anybody feels about the unknown you know? If you can at least tolerate the thing before it, then you hate to see it go before you see change. The new boss has made a lot of new changes, but mostly stuff I agree with and nothing of late that changed the way I worked like it was my fault. Mostly personal preference. He's strict, but he's nice and respectable, and I can tell that he will work us hard but he defiantly showed how to improve our teamwork when we pretty much got the whole place looking great. So far so good I suppose.

No comments:

Post a Comment