Thursday, October 27, 2011

My Day Yesterday: Bingo, Chess, and Old PS2 Games


I started my day by taking my empty soda cans to a metal scrap yard for money. Got about 9 bucks for 17 pounds. Barely worth the trouble. 



Took my girl to Pizza Inn, and we also shopped around a bit. At the dollar store I found this. Snow in can? Weird, but it sounds pretty neat for a Christmas tree. 


Went to Gamestop and found their pile of really cheap PS2 games. Got Hot Shots Golf 3. 


Medal of Honor Frontline


Smuggler's Run 2


We also hung out with my girlfriend's friend, and after dropping her off we went back to her house. My girlfriend wanted to play me on a real chess board this time around. I guess giant chess and virtual boards weren't enough for her. She lost pretty bad. 


We are also very young at heart, so we also played a Bingo game she bought for a buck at the dollar store. She won. Such random chance.

3 comments:

  1. SOunds like a fun day. I would love to buy snow in a can. We don't get snow down here so it's nice to see it, even if it's fake. Have fun with your many games.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you enjoyed your day.. And the games looks like real fun.. Stay blessed.

    ReplyDelete