Sunday, October 23, 2011

Things I Like: Billy Hatcher and the Giant Egg


It's been quite some time since I rented this game, but I had a pretty good time. It was really Sonic Team's only non-Sonic game in awhile. It was also released on Windows and Mac in Europe. 



It was kinda like the Sonic Adventure games, but a lot slower in pace, and an emphasis on taking care your egg than running full speed. 


The egg thing got a little hard to manage after awhile, but it's a decent platformer. Also really overlooked despite a decent amount of hype surrounding it at the time. Gamers should give this game a second chance. 

1 comment:

  1. My brother suggested I would possibly like this blog.
    He was totally right. This post actually made my day. You can not consider just how
    much time I had spent for this information!

    Thanks!
    Also visit my webpage :: mind body center

    ReplyDelete