Friday, October 21, 2011

Things I Like: Kill Bill Vol. 2


Luckily when TBS was showing this on TV for the first time, they did show both films. I did buy both later on DVD, but at least I didn't have to wait. 



It really is one big movie but it is a bit different from the first film. Less Japan, more weirdness. 


I liked the tale of her master Pai Mei. 


Budd was a bit lame.


Elle Driver's fight was decent. I felt bad for her at the end though. 


I thought against Bill was probably the lamest in the whole movie series. But hey, it was still great and you combine both movies together it's a very awesome experience. 

4 comments:

  1. i love it because the mindless blood spilling

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tony described this very well, "mindless"...that's why it's so popular

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's not my taste, but I can appreciate what Tarantino is trying to do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for commenting on my blog! you're the first dude to do so. it kinda made my day.
    i couldn't get past the scene with her escaping the coffin. freaked me ouit

    ReplyDelete