Saturday, October 22, 2011

Watched Rio (2011 Film)

I never really noticed this movie when it came out in theaters, but I've been wanting to see it ever since I saw the DVD. So it came through the mail via Blockbuster recently, and it was pretty darn good. 
The movie is about a bird named Blu. He was captured as a baby, and got bounced off the truck and landed in Minnesota. A young girl found him, and they grew up together. 
They later find out that he's the last of his kind and he must mate with the last female. However stuff happens, and the two love birds must fight poachers, the jungle, and animal society as a whole to survive. 
It's very family friendly, but adults will enjoy this movie as well. It looks fantastic, great music, and a charming story. One of the best films of the year. 

2 comments:

  1. Oooh, I loved this film!!! I´m from Brazil so it was even nicer watching a film set in it.

    Have a great sunday!

    ReplyDelete