Tuesday, January 31, 2012

My Favorite Memories: After-Movie Battle


This was during my 14th birthday. We spent it down in Charleston, SC at my oldest brother's house. My other brother Zach battled me in this little game of wannabe American Gladiators after watching a movie.  You just had to knock the other person off the platform they're standing on. I'm the one on the right with the black shirt.




Though Zach technically won, he was much stronger than me at the time. Plus he cheated! Look at this he's merely using all his weight to knock me off my platform before he lands off of his. If I ever see something like this again, I'm demanding a rematch.

4 comments:

  1. Who else can an older sibling bully if not for the younger ones?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That looks like a blast! :D I never tried it before

    ReplyDelete
  3. My son won in MMA you get to see the video has it on the blog ..

    ReplyDelete