Saturday, January 28, 2012

My Favorite Memories: A "So Great" Easter


I think the year was 1992 or perhaps 1993, but it was one of the first Easters I could remember. My dad had woken us up and said "The Easter Bunny is outside! Run out there before he leaves", and we all got out as soon as possible. Except there was no Easter Bunny, but 3 Easter baskets. When I have kids, I'm going to use this trick on them.

I didn't mind missing a mythical figure that somehow changes shape and color ever year at the local mall. Candy and eggs were better.

8 comments:

  1. It seems like we only got candy on Easter or Halloween...great memories!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww...so cute!Love these pics!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww bless, I was the same when i was little, never saw him, but had egg hunts in the garden, of which I just left a trail of wrappers hehe, cool blog here, cheers for the comment + following :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lol that's awesome. Nice pictures too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Man check out that image quality!!!

    ReplyDelete