Monday, March 26, 2012

A Look Into Video Games: Iron Knuckle


 Iron Knuckle is an enemy and often mini-boss from the Legend of Zelda series. Even though it's bark is worse than it's bite, it's still a menacing foe.


I remember Iron Knuckle the most in Ocarina of Time near the end of the Spirit Temple. I loved defeating the biggest one who was actually a hypnotised Nabooru. 


Remembering this great scene makes me want a 3DS so I can play the Ocarina of Time remake. 


I wasn't terribly impressed by their cameos in Majora's Mask though.


3 comments:

  1. Cute. Not much of a video game person.
    Adam, your blog , I am still not able to add in blogroll or view in phone. WHY?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to start playing zelda again. Such an amazing game and I haven't given it enough time.. :P

    Followed!

    ReplyDelete