Tuesday, March 13, 2012

A Look Into Video Games: Twinrova

Twinrova is the pair of witch sisters, Kotake and Koume from The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time. They serve as the boss fight of the Spirit Temple.
I really loved using the Mirror Shield in this battle. Just so fun to see the ice beam or fire beam shoot back at it's caster's counterpart.
Then they fuse into the true form of Twinrova. Giving you double the trouble. It's a nice battle.
 They somehow open a shop in Majora's Mask despite dying in Ocarina of Time. Talk about outstanding work ethic!

4 comments:

  1. Oh, that brings back so many good old memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I miss my video games. Where is the time for them? Also, go you for lunching without technology. The only time i can do that is when I'm with other people. I hate lunching on my own

    Bright Green Laces

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotta go back and play more old games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do they go to heaven when they die?

    ReplyDelete