Saturday, March 10, 2012

My Brain Age 2: More Training in Minutes a Day! (DS) Impressions


I remember buying the original game back in 2006, and really liking it. Then it gets a little old, and you feel kinda sick of it. Sorta like listening to a really good song a billion times. So I never got the sequel that came out a year later. However my girlfriend picked it up used, and I tried out her copy.


Brain Age 2 is pretty much exactly like it's predecessor with brain games and sudoku puzzles. Except all the new mini-games are less plain and a bit more original.


Which is good and bad in some ways. They're definitely more of a challenge at times, and might leave you feeling like a dim-witted buffoon with the cranium of a geezer. I just hope it can keep my attention more than the original.

2 comments:

  1. i used to play this game too! but i feel bored so i stop playing it on my ds ;p

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. It doesn't take long before it gets boring that is for sure, fun well it lasts though.

    ReplyDelete