Saturday, March 17, 2012

My Favorite Memories: Chuck E. Cheese's

I'm going to guess this photo is about 1995 or so. This is my brother Brandon (in the blue shirt), and I playing air hockey. I'm pretty sure I lost that game. 
Come to think of it, I think this might of been the only time I've ever been to Chuck E. Cheese's except maybe one more trip with my Grandma. For a long time, it was only available in the next town over. By the time my city got one, we were all a bit too old to go there. I guess I'll eventually be back when my nephews get a bit older or when I have kids of my own some day.

5 comments:

  1. Looks like a fun time, never been there, I don't think they even have any up here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pics! Once in a while I also like to remember my childhood times through photo albums. I get so nostalgic... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. their food is sooo disgusting. i last ate there in 2010. a million years ago i had a birthday there too. the games are fun. air hockey used to be my fave.

    ReplyDelete