Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Top Ten Worst Sonic Games #5: Sonic Spinball

I'm not exactly a huge pinball fan especially in video game form, so it's not much of a surprise that I don't care much for this terrible Sonic spin-off game. 
The game is pretty much what you would expect. It's a pinball game with Sonic. Except Sonic is the pinball, and you do have a little control on his movements besides the flippers.
Except the game is nothing more than pinball with an almost pointless objective. I couldn't even tell you if there's more than one pinball table/level. I never been able to stand more than 30 minutes of this game at a time.

5 comments:

  1. Wow, sounds like a lot of fun *Irony mode OFF*
    Mixing Sonic and pinball sounds just crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Who thought Sonic pinball was a good idea?
    Lol, nice blog! Subscribing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still in BC era. Havent matured from tetris, spider solitaire - I dont know I was never a video game fan. I feel I am so old old..

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still own a copy of this one and i remember revisiting this game over and over hoping to get into it and pass it but it never happened.

    ReplyDelete