Thursday, March 15, 2012

Nintendo Downloads For March 15th 2012


I haven't checked up much on 3DS in awhile, but Sega GameGear games have arrived. Fans can now get Sonic The Hedgehog: Triple Trouble. Despite the first couple of Sonic games on GameGear being pretty awful, I really liked Triple Trouble. I actually think it's better than Sonic The Hedgehog 3 on which this is sorta based on.


The GameGear version of Shinobi is also up for 3DS fans. I never got into the series too much so I'm not very excited for it. 


Then lastly for 3DS is Dragon Crystal which is a bit like Zelda Meets Final Fantasy. 


Samurai Showdown IV: Amakusa's Revenge is available on the Wii's Virtual Console.  Never played IV, but I liked the first two games.


The only original game this week is Pirates Assault for DSiWare. Doesn't look very interesting to be honest.


4 comments:

  1. oh man i havent played shinobi in forever

    ReplyDelete
  2. Takes me back to the Contra games.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW...made you blog of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those older sonic games were great.

    ReplyDelete