Monday, March 19, 2012

Random Photos From the Past Few Days


 My girlfriend Daisy saw her cousin's photo on Facebook of her drinking some kind of Japanese soda/juice drink. From the Japanese I know (even though the font wasn't exactly easy to read) I think it said Ramuo. So she made me take her to the Asian grocery store, and it wasn't there. The people who own it are Cambodian I think, so I never see much Japanese stuff there.  


We then went to the food court to get a bite to eat. I got some Sbarro (they give you a free slice if you fill out a receipt deal) while Daisy used some coupons for Chick-Fil-A.


We didn't go around much in the mall. Daisy is obsessed with getting a TV and a stand she can't afford. 


I then took her to this bike store/hobby shop called The Great Escape. I've always known it as the store with the big bike on top of it. 


They have some nice bikes, but man are they expensive. I've literally seen some used cars cheaper than their new bikes. 


What I like more is their hobby shop section. They even have this pre-built train on display. Pretty neat. 


I've been tempting at buying one of these plane sets. Where you build it, and paint it yourself. 


After that we wasted some time in Hobby Lobby. Where Daisy bought a knitting set. 


When Daisy got home, she had a package waiting for her. It was a Felix The Fish doll from Big Fish Games. She's been a member for over a year and that was her prize for free. She loves it.

4 comments:

  1. Quite the past few days, that shop looks like it has lots of neat things. Although bikes that cost more than used cars geesh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. daisy looks pretty in that blue. i wish i lived by a peanuts amusement park. :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. I to have been a member of Big Fish Games for over a year now and a Felix the Fish plush doll is on it's way to me as well.He has along way to come as I live in Australia.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I to have been a member of Big Fish Games for over a year now and a Felix the Fish plush doll is on it's way to me as well.He has along way to come as I live in Australia.

    ReplyDelete