Sunday, April 29, 2012

My Favorite Memories: Charity Basketball Game


The event was actually for our family, after my father got cancer. At this time, he couldn't even walk without help from something. 


It was also one of the last memories I had with my father before he died. 


But they did a good job at keep us kids happy to ease the pain. We had a good time hanging out with our cousin Chris on the far left.


We also got to take a try at the basketball throwing contest.


We all lost.


We at least got snacks. 


I still remember the popcorn being pretty good. 


I don't remember the actual basketball game too well though. 

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry to hear about your father, but I'm glad to hear that you have a great memory of him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bittersweet i'm sure. you were so young. i'm sure, so was he.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like it was much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm sorry to hear about your father. This must be a treasured memory.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This makes me sad. Sure, it's a normal part of life. But, it still makes me sad.

    ReplyDelete