Thursday, May 10, 2012

A Look Into Video Games: Fairy Ocarina (The Legend of Zelda Series)

 The fairy ocarina is Link's first musical instrument in The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time mainly as a means to play a few songs to get passed some areas.
 Most fans of the game remember Link leaving the Kokiri forest for the first time, and seeing Saria give Link the ocarina as a "goodbye". Many Zelda fans cite it as a "heart-breaking moment" however I just took my ocarina and went.
I do admit that throwing away the fairy ocarina after getting the ocarina of time was pretty rude.

4 comments:

  1. I still come back and play this game regularly.

    Also, I didn't realize it was supposed to be heart breaking either. I just went on my way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't remember it being very sad either. I thought it was just the beginning of the journey.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those visuals excite me for some particular reason

    ReplyDelete