Sunday, August 26, 2012

A Look Into Video Games: Princess Zelda (A Link to the Past)

 The 3rd incarnation of Princess Zelda appeared in the SNES' The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past.  While her role was generally the same as the original, I really liked this Zelda.
 One reason of course is that you get to see her long before she is captured. You even get to save her at the beginning from a minor confrontation. 
 But then she gets locked up for good in the Turtle Rock dungeon. 
So Link must defeat Trinexx to finally set her free. Which is a pretty sweet moment. 

10 comments:

  1. Yeah that was a great moment, think that was one of the last Zelda games I really enjoyed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i miss the zelda cartoon show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That were enjoyable Moments

    http://apparitionofmine.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  4. they should make a new brawl game. i miss those Nintendo days.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of the better characters designs for Zelda if I do say so myself.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey! Thank u for ur comment!
    Crazy blog! I love it... There'r a lot of things! And lot of colors! Do pretty
    Love
    Chiara
    www.effenshion.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That game was easily one of my more favorite Zelda games.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love video games!

    - A.
    adriannaislookingforastyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That was one of my favourite games! Never finished it thought and rescued her! But getting to see her in the beginning is nice!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Every time I see Zelda, I get a little jealous. Link is just so beautiful. What? Having a crush on him is normal.

    ReplyDelete