Monday, October 1, 2012

Things I Like: Jr. Pac-Man (Arcade)

 Down at my old mini-golf course as a kid, they used to have a Jr. Pac-Man machine along with many others in the inside arcade area. I played a lot of it back then.
 Besides a little difference in speed, I think the game was pretty much the same as the original Pac-Man. Which was okay, I think it was a tad easier for younger players. I managed to get past a good majority of levels. 
But what I really liked was the story-elements in the game. Every couple of levels you'd get to see some of the life of Pac-Man, Ms. Pacman, and their son Jr. 

10 comments:

  1. I still like the music from Pacman. Oh and do you remember that cult hit, "Pacman Fever"?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never played that one, seems I missed out on the life the Pac family.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can relate to Pacman, it was in my time, that old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ciao, come stai? Che carino tuo blog me piace molto.
    Io o cominciato a scrivere su blog da poco , volevo che quando tu ai tempo passi li e poi me lo dica cosa pensi.

    Mio blog: http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    O anche una FAN PAGE su facebook che io aggiorno tutto il giorno.

    FAN PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/couturetrend1

    Ti auguro una buona settimana, Aspetto tua visita!Grande Bacio ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. I remember trying to play it a few times...as an adult and was not any good at it. Nice post, Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also love pacman when i was a kid. so addicting : )

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I used to be into it, a long time ago, life changed since then.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wasn't there a Pacman game for the SNES? That's the one I remember.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I remember mine on Atari in the 80's !!!!!

    ReplyDelete