Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Things I Like: X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse (SNES)

 Before Capcom made the Marvel Vs. Capcom games, they also made X-Men: Mutant Apocalypse. Which was a side-scroller featuring five members of the team; Cyclops, Wolverine, Psylocke, Beast, and Gambit.
 My favorite part was the Gambit stages. His explosive playing cards were neat, but his bo-staff moves were my favorite. They had such a nice sound to add to the fun. 
But I also really enjoyed the other stages, except Beast's as well. But it does get pretty tough, so I was never able to finish it. 

3 comments:

  1. I applaud you for being able to get into it, even if you were never able to finish it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this game back in the day, I never finished it either though, it was tough.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this game! I remember playing with my cousins for hours!

    ReplyDelete