Monday, December 31, 2012

Say Hello To My Newborn Niece

 So yesterday my niece (I think I'll call her Little Iz here on Neko Random like how I call my nephews Mr. K and Mr. C) was born. I was at work at the time, but I didn't get to see photos until after the end of my shift even though the news broke over the phone on lunch.
But pretty much the rest of the family was there. This is Mr. K and Mr. C's mom holding her. It's rather odd to see her be the aunt now. 
This is my mom holding her first grand-daughter. She had four sons, and two grandsons before Little Iz so this birth was even more special to her. She's going to spoil her rotten. 
This is my brother Brandon holding her as a new proud daddy. He really wanted a daughter, and now she's here. I can't wait to meet her myself, but that sadly won't happen until tomorrow. 

15 comments:

  1. Jest nowe piękne życie i niech będzie zawsze zdrowa. Pozdrawiam .
    There is a new beautiful life and let it be always healthy. Yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulation and happy new year adam:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's beautiful! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats to the whole family for the new addition! What a great way to welcome the year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! She's so cute.

    BTW, happy new year. This is wishing you the best of year and have a prosperous one.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply adorable! The best gift of the holidays. Congratulations all around!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adam she is pretty and cute!
    what bice is your mom!
    happy nrw year Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations and Blessings!
    Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  9. how cute, congrats to your brother, that is such a nice way to welcom 2013

    ReplyDelete
  10. little Iz is a darling! :) happy happy joy joy

    ReplyDelete