Wednesday, February 27, 2013

A Look Into Video Games: Lucario (Smash Bros.)

 Lucario might of been a new pokemon, but his huge popularity in Japan got him into Super Smash Bros. Brawl. Which is something I didn't mind, except he replaced Mewtwo as a result.
 Though he shared some of Mewtwo's better moves. I was happy to see the big orb back into Brawl. 
Though Lucario was a lot of different than Mewtwo with other moves. He wasn't a bad character, but I still miss Mewtwo. I didn't even remember Lucario in Pokemon Diamond or Pokemon Pearl. 
His final smash was a big laser beam, however it's weaker and slower than you'd expect. Also not terribly hard to avoid either. 

2 comments:

  1. I would have preferred Mewtwo over Lucario :< Maybe in the next one they could rework Mewtwo in? They'd be kinda clones, but they could make them different enough to work ie: Mario and Luigi; Captain Falcon and Ganondorf; Link and Young/Toon/Whatever Link; etc.

    ReplyDelete