Monday, February 25, 2013

A Look Into Video Games: Meta Knight (Smash Bros.)

Meta Knight was Kirby's main rival/ally in the Kirby series, and he showed up in the third Super Smash Bros game with Brawl.
Like all the characters from the Kirby series, Meta Knight does play a lot like he does in the games. Though it was rare to control Meta Knight in a Kirby game. Even in a special mode after the main game was over. 
I liked Meta Knight, but I didn't use him too terribly much. I like Kirby and King Dedede way better in Brawl. 
His final smash Galaxia Darkness was decent, but had very limited range. And could really only target a single player, so it wasn't the greatest power to have. 

3 comments:

  1. Hi, Adam I have nominated your blog for the Liebster Award! Congratulations! You deserve it. You can check the details on my blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha kirby's hero haha he cool and cute at the same time

    ReplyDelete