Thursday, February 28, 2013

Random Photos: My Plants

 So with spring time coming shortly, it's sparked my interest in growing fruits, vegetables, and flowers. The first thing I tried to grow was strawberries.
But I've had this for at least two weeks, and it still won't grow.  
 However this daisy flower plant is starting to grow. 
 So seeing that made go out and try to plant more stuff. I always liked basil so I got that in particular. And the Forget-me-not flowers don't seem to hard to grow. 
So I got a few seeds in mutlple containters, so hopefully most of the seeds will grow something good. 

11 comments:

  1. Sounds like fun! It's always nice to grow from seed. I love basil; it smells so wonderful. I plant some in my garden every year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That does sound like fun! My daughter has enjoyed her little grass seed project so much that maybe I'll start some other seeds as well.

    Happy Thursday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a great hobby! Strawberries tend to spread like crazy in the garden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Green thumb with plants but not fruit, can't win em all I guess

    ReplyDelete
  5. uhmmm!!delicious!good luck with your experience with the flowers and vegetables!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good luck with your efforts :) I have a brown thumb, so no growing here :)

    betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love little seedlings. So much fun.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Greatt!

    Kisses

    http://couturetrend.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  9. well planting takes a lot of patience

    ReplyDelete
  10. how symbolic that your daisy flower would grow, just like your love for the girl named daisy.

    ReplyDelete