Monday, July 1, 2013

My Favorite Photos: Carowinds Football Throw

 While at Carowinds theme park last week I played the carnival game where you throw the football through one of the holes in the board. Seemed easy enough and I got three chances. The first one was really sad but came sorta close. The 2nd one needed a little more aim.
 But the final throw was perfect! Went straight through and I won.
The prizes matched the game, and I got a football with my favorite college team South Carolina. 

15 comments:

  1. Good for you! Great job. They make some of those games really hard to win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. As someone who has always been totally useless at these kind of games, I am very impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, honey!!!!

    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations!
    Apparently, there's a backyard game out called "Cornhole."
    And here I thought that was something you only got in the shower room in prison.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Al, this comment literally made me laugh out loud. Well done!

      Delete
  5. pretty cool, love the carnival games myself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome. I need to take my kids to Carowinds sometime this summer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good game. Must be fun.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  8. What fun! Congratulations, Adam!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats! I never win carnival games!

    ReplyDelete
  10. great job adam, haha on my case perhaps i wouldn't make even a single shot haha

    ReplyDelete