Wednesday, July 3, 2013

My Favorite Photos: Carowinds Basketball Throw

 For those paying attention, during my recent trip to the Carowinds theme park I won two of the little carnival games they had. The football throw was for fun, the water-gun race was to win something for Daisy, and I couldn't resist the basketball throw. Unlike the football throw, I only had two chances to make the shot. I missed the first one, and the second one? Well...
In the basket, and I got a basketball as a result. I decided to get a North Carolina Tarheels basketball as my favorite college team South Carolina isn't usually terribly great at basketball. And the school colors are pretty rad. While some of the other games looked fun, it was my last for the day. 

17 comments:

  1. Looks like a really great time! It's always fun to spend time in theme parks/carnivals.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, playing games, that's what you do!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are a whiz at carnival games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Que divertido te lo pasas!!
    Saludos
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  5. So great, dear.


    Kisses,

    Nicole

    www.nicoleta.me

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! The only thing I ever won at the fair was a litter bin (trash can). What a prize, I remember I walked home with it on my head.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Big winnah!!! Excellent choice on your teams there. My son is applying to both of those schools this fall. Keep your fingers crossed for him!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Good!!! Such a funny pics!!

    http://www.cultureandtrend.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog!
    So fun!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  10. The carnival whiz you surely are

    ReplyDelete
  11. great job! and the pikachu stuffed toy is sooo cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. so is there a game you can't win?
    haha you'er great at such stuff huh

    ReplyDelete
  13. the two of you are so cute in that second picture!

    ReplyDelete
  14. And a Pikachu for Daisy! Awwwww! Girls love it when their guys win them a stuffed toy.

    ReplyDelete