Wednesday, July 10, 2013

My Favorite Photos: Carowinds Rip Roaring Rapids

 I took this photo while at Carowinds theme park this June. Rip Roaring Rapids is one of their oldest still-standing rides, and I'm pretty sure it is much older than Carowind's water park. It is also one of the most popular ones as well, as our wait was terrible. The brutal sun didn't make things any better.
It's a fun ride though, you're on a round ship that spins (you have no control) around the artificial river and water-falls, and other parts can get you soaked. I got the most of it, we got right under this big waterfall, and I did everything I could not to get drenched. 

16 comments:

  1. wow, so cool :) It seems to be a great fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always get soaked on that ride. But, it sure is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta esta atracción!!
    Un saludo
    http://judithbysucre.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely rest! And what was about the sun?)) Hot?
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOL...but getting drenched is what the ride is about! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. no laughing at others that get soaked is what the ride is about. You'll have 2 that won't get wet, one that is sorta, and one person that is very unlucky.

      Delete
  6. Adam, it sounds very adventurous and exciting! I have never been to a water park, now i am very intrigued:-)
    hugs from New York,
    xx
    Ask Erena
    http://askerena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hate that ride. I am always the one that gets the worst of it while everyone else gets a tiny splash. Then I walk around soaked the rest of the day.

    ReplyDelete
  8. let me guess, you got drenched, right? did daisy get wet too?

    ReplyDelete