Saturday, July 6, 2013

My Favorite Photos: Man of Steel

I had my mom take this photo of Daisy and I after we got done watching Man of Steel. My mom was a fan (I think) of the old movies, but she didn't like all the action parts of this one. Daisy liked it, and she also admitted her crush on Henry Cavill as Superman. Daisy and my mom made the comment after the scene in the movie (minor spoiler) where the female army officer annoys her superior when she fawns over Superman's handsome looks. Seems like the ladies are unanimous on this one! 

16 comments:

  1. Hmmm... Still haven't seen this. Christopher Reeve was still my favorite though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this man of steel, Henry Cavill is soooo handsome. Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's at about it then, your mum and Daisy liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Swoon they will over anyone with an S

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. or the "hope" symbol (movie reference)

      Delete
  5. I am on your mom's side. I prefer the older versions of movies.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't seen it, but I'd like to. The last time I saw a Superman movie, Christopher Reeve was starring in it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bet Daisy thinks of you as Super Man :-)



    Aloha

    ReplyDelete
  8. No one can compete with Superman. You'll just have to accept it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha well this movie was indeed great and yes henry cavill was sure a hottie,
    i actually envied his body

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great ! I have no see it but it must be cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. My daughter is obsessed with Henry Cavill but she says she's a superman fan to cover for it. He is pretty nice to eyeball!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yeah, he's a pretty hot Superman!

    ReplyDelete
  13. But we are superman in own way too

    ReplyDelete