Saturday, September 21, 2013

Random Photos: Zelda Waiting at the Vet

 So yesterday morning, I had to take my dog Zelda to the vet for a re-examination after a skin problem. Two weeks ago was our first trip to this vet office, and even though she had never been there before she knew what it was. Unlike our old vet, I at least have room to give her some walking space as you she will pull as hard as she can to look around or try to leave.
The day we went also happen to be the place's 20th anniversary. For which they had a little party for all their patients and their human-parents. I sadly didn't get a chance to get a snack or a drink as my dog Zelda makes it extremely difficult as she'll never stay still for long. I did get a bag full of stuff for Zelda, and some cat treats I will give my brother's cat Buster. 

15 comments:

  1. I like how they served the dips in (presumably new) dog food dishes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it's a cute idea, but they did look pretty new. Really cool bowls though.

      Delete
  2. Love love love your dog!! Beautiful
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is such a nice spread. Such a cool thing for them to do!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww... That's so cute! Looks like fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Firstly I hope Zelda gets better soon:)Your vet really went to a lot of trouble, everything looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really! Dog is man best friend and I miss our 3 big dogs back home:) good thing my sister is a vet so someone is taking good care of them:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Dear dog, food looks delicious.
    Greetings Irma

    ReplyDelete
  8. Buster is such a cool cat name :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Our dogs also don't like the vet and our small one has some skin irritation for which he needs to take medication.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi hi. Your dog didnt want you to have cakes, only gifts:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. adam that was nice of you to share with your brother. i hope zelda's ok.

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's sweet you called your dog Zelda ! Hope she'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete