Friday, December 27, 2013

My Favorite Photos: Christmas 2013

 While I already talked about Christmas morning at Daisy's, this was during Christmas afternoon at my house. It wasn't terribly special as there were only a few presents for Daisy, my mom, and I and almost no surprises.
Daisy got the most including a laptop she got early. She also got a perfume collection from Victoria's Secret, a Christmas teddy bear, and a few other things.  
The best ones for me were the Lego White House from my mom, and this Captain America jacket from Daisy. Captain America next to Spider-Man and Batman is one of my favorite super-heroes. 

11 comments:

  1. Oh very cool jacket,
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice jacket! Daisy looks happy with her perfume gift!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Christmas changes as you get older, but it's still fun! Love your smiles!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for sharing your wonderful gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dammit! I just knew you were a super hero!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket will come in super-handy (pardon the pun) whilst fighting crime in cold-weather climes (wow, a pun AND a rhyme! Truly a Christmas miracle!).

    ReplyDelete
  7. you are capt america



    ALOHA
    from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    =^..^=

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh very cool jacket,That jacket will come in super-handy whilst fighting crime in cold-weather climes...

    Captain America Leather Jacket

    ReplyDelete