Thursday, December 26, 2013

My Favorite Photos: Christmas at Daisy's House

 While we didn't spend a terrible whole lot of time there, the start of my Christmas morning was at Daisy's house. Her parents were only half-awake due to them staying up after the Christmas Eve gathering.
Daisy got a whole bunch of clothes from them. Most of it being blouses and pants that are a bit more formal than most of her wardrobe. Which is a good thing. 
I was a bit surprised to see a present for me from her parents, but they gave me a turtleneck sweater. I had never worn one before, but it fits. If winter gets colder next year, this will certainly come in handy. 

18 comments:

  1. love love love this post
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two can get all dolled up in your new clothes and go out on the town!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonitos regalos. Besos y Feliz Navidad

    ReplyDelete
  4. Each of you wear your new things and go out for a little personable treat. Glad you had a nice holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice! And of course they'd give her fiance a present!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Clothes make the person, so I'm told

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Holidays to YOU all, Adam!


    ALOHA, daily friend
    from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    =^..^= <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. How nice of her parents to include a gift for you too! I hope you enjoy the turtleneck!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Her parents are so cool to give you a gift.
    Nice turtleneck.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wish they've chosen another colour for you instead of black :), but it's lovely that they bought you something. It will look nice on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well it's more of a dark blue, but luckily it matches one of my coats

      Delete