Thursday, December 12, 2013

My Top Ten Nintendo Wii Games #8: Mario Kart Wii

 I thought it's predecessor Mario Kart DS was the best game in the series except for the original. I was really excited for Mario Kart Wii, though while I did like it the only thing it added to the series was the ability to ride a motorcycle.
 There was also online game-play which worked fairly well. I loved online in Mario Kart DS, but when the community learned a simple trick to boost their speed to insane levels, it ruined the fun. So having a new alternative was a nice option. 
Though while it wasn't as fun as Mario Kart DS, Super Mario Kart, or Double Dash, I did really enjoy Mario Kart Wii. It wasn't the greatest in the series (nor the worst in my opinion) I still had plenty of good memories. Just don't use the Wii Remote with the steering wheel shell, much easier with a real controller. 

6 comments:

  1. Mario kart is most always a fun one

    ReplyDelete
  2. As Austin Powers said so brilliantly, "Not my bag, baby!."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love playing this one with my kids!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think I liked Double Dash better.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So much fun with Mario Kart Wii. The DS version is better but being able to go online with two players hot seated in your console is awesome.

    ReplyDelete