Sunday, December 22, 2013

Nintendo Unveils Hyrule Warriors (WiiU)

 While Mario has had plenty of strange spin-offs, The Zelda series hasn't had much outside the awful Philips CD-i games and Link's Crossbow Training. But now Nintendo along with Tecmo-Koei are making Hyrule Warriors, a spin-off of the Zelda series with gameplay similar to Dynasty Warriors.
I never really played Dynasty Warriors though I knew a few friends who loved the series. While it is a bit strange to see the Zelda series get a real spin-off, it does look promising. It's suppose to come out some time next year at least for Japan anyway. 

2 comments:

  1. Zelda's ocarina is my intro to the series, since i play the oc


    ALOHA to YOU, Adam
    from Honolulu
    Comfort Spiral
    =^..^= <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think my girls will play this one, but I may have to buy it anyway for myself!

    ReplyDelete