Thursday, February 6, 2014

Clay Aiken is Running For Congress

My aunt was a huge fan of Clay Aiken after he became runner-up in the second season of American Idol. He's decided to run as a Democrat for North Carolina's 2nd congressional district which is currently represented by Republican Renee Ellmers. While some criticize famous people getting into politics, at least you can believe more that they get into politics because they believe in a cause; not just to better themselves. While I never listened to much of his music, I've always respected him as a person. If he manages to go to Washington, I hope he'll make us proud. 

7 comments:

  1. OMG! Really?!?! I was a huge Clay fan when he was in AI. Good luck to him:D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have nothing against it if he is a good person

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will do fine. He is definitely one smart fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. No kidding! What a surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Best wishes to him! If he wins, hope he works real hard to make a difference!

    ReplyDelete