Wednesday, February 26, 2014

My Favorite Photos: Angry Birds Jenga

During our very late Christmas celebration, my nephews got an Angry Birds Star Wars Jenga game from their Uncle Zach. My brother stupidly got them something far above their age recommendation, as putting it together is actually quite challenging. Since Daisy is good at legos, we got her to do it.
It basically looks like a Angry Birds Pig but as a Tie Fighter spaceship from Star Wars when it's done. The goal is to use the little Angry Bird Jedi to knock it down. 
Which is a lot tougher than you'd imagine. My youngest nephew Mr. C could never get the hang of it and stopped trying. Took his older brother Mr. K many tries but he finally destroyed it. They didn't have much fun with it as they didn't care much when Daisy tried to rebuild it. It was an interesting experience I admit. 

11 comments:

  1. Seems these days most families over buy and much older type gifts. I KNOW MY GREAT GRAND SON RECEIVES THING TOO OLD BUT HE MASTERS THEM.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Adam...yep, sometimes we forget their ages and over buy....
    Hope all is good in your world...Did I tell you I have a new blog address..?
    bj-sweetnothings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Neat. Nothing takes the place of Lego's..we have buckets and buckets of them in this house.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Many people make the mistake of getting toys that are a little too challenging. At least you all had fun being together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you guys were having a great time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love playing angry birds star wars with my niece. Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful moments in family :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Too bad the game didn't hold their interest. Then again, Jenga never was a fun game for me, so I probably wouldn't like this one either.

    ReplyDelete