Saturday, February 1, 2014

My January 2014 Favorites

 While January just flew by, I did managed to watch a good number of movies and played a decent video game.
Favorite Video Game: Street Fighter Alpha 
 While it may be the only game I played in January, I did like it. Except it is very similar to many other games in the series so it could have been better. 

Favorite Film: The Wolverine 
While the Origins prequel was disappointing, this new sequel about Wolverine's future is much better. Logan travels to Japan to meet an old friend he saved in World War II. But ends up protecting his grand-daughter Mariko. It also serves a bit of a bridge between the third film and X-Men: Days of Future Past. 

3 comments:

  1. Yeah, Wolverine is also on my to-watch list!

    Have a great day,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen or played either of these yet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wolverine AND Japan -- what's not to like!

    ReplyDelete