Saturday, February 15, 2014

My Lego White House

Being a fan of history and politics, the first time I saw this I knew I had to have it. I got it last year for Christmas from my mom but it took some time to put it together. I thought it would be somewhat easy to build but it is quite complicated.
 Ironically my fiancee Daisy did most of the work. Took her several days but she did a great job. She has a lot more patience than I do. 
It's now resting on the entertainment center in the living room. I think it looks really cool!

16 comments:

  1. Wow! Super!
    http://afinaskaterblogspotcom.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am almost sure that every American buys this for his kids.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, it certainly does look very cool. Good for, Daisy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a great gift from your Mom and from Daisy who put it together. Great job! It looks really cool.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks supercool Adam. Trust me. My kids are into Legos now so I am walking on those and swearing a lot whenever I step on them. Agreed it is tricky to get it together but it is strong and easy on the eyes.
    And love your profile pic, you look more handsome than before. And hats off to Daisy.
    One of my elder twin and me built a vending machine from Legos for science fair. :)
    Congrats on the engagement. Sorry for late wishes .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done! It should come with little Lego Obama figurines!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like fun! I love putting those kits together. They make some really great ones.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome ~ and kudos to Daisy! I've never tried a 3D puzzle. I must!

    ReplyDelete