Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Random Photo: Hot Cocoa

 Shortly before Valentines Day, our Unitarian Universalist church had tables after the service where you could get chocolates for your Valentine. While the chocolate candy bars looked good, I got the hot cocoa mix instead. It's actually the first organic thing I've ever had as well.
While most people use hot water for their cocoa, I used milk instead. I think it gives it a better taste than the traditional way. With all this cold weather lately, it is a very relevant beverage. 

13 comments:

  1. Nothing like a steaming mug of hot chocolate on a cold winter evening. Feel myself heading for the cupboard right now ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes I very much agree with using milk in hot cocoa as opposed to water. Makes a huge difference taste-wise.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I prefer milk in cocoa, too. Tastes much better!

    ReplyDelete
  4. good choice and great idea with the milk!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love hot chocolate in winter! the drink, I mean. But...the Spanish version( sorry) because in other countries isn't as thick as here. Kisses, Adam:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Once i bought this stuff thinking it was liquid chocolate, but turned out to be coco powder!
    and Hot chocolate is yum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Once i bought this stuff thinking it was liquid chocolate, but turned out to be coco powder!
    and Hot chocolate is yum!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I always use milk in mine too. Gives it a better consistency and flavor, I think!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Milk is always the superior choice for cocoa.

    ReplyDelete