Saturday, February 8, 2014

Random Photo: Library Bingo

Recently my local library started their first ever bingo game. The librarian was expecting maybe 15 people at most but we actually ran out of space for some folks. I hate to see people get disappointed, but when you show up 15 minutes late I don't have too much pity. I think the event lasted maybe five games, and neither my fiancee Daisy and I won a game. But Daisy had a lot of fun, and she was cheerfully happy that she'll be able to go again soon.  

7 comments:

  1. I like a nice game of bingo every once in a while too. It's such a thrill to yell "bingo!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like fun! Maybe one day you'll win a game.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is not easy to win playing bingo. I play two or three times a week with other seniors. We have a good time and gets us out with others. Helps our minds as well. Don't give up. Take Daisy again.

    ReplyDelete
  4. interesting the library is doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  5. People do like Bingo! It's a fun way to draw the community out and together!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This sounds like a lot of fun!!! Better luck next time. :-)

    ReplyDelete