Monday, February 3, 2014

Seattle Seahawks Win Superbowl

Yesterday many of my friends and co-workers were almost sure the Denver Broncos were going to win the Superbowl. While I'm not biased towards either team, I thought the Seattle Seahawks would win as they have an amazing defense team. 

As a result the Broncos were absolutely outclassed and the game ended 43-8. Usually Superbowl scores end up fairly close but we haven't seen such a magnificent victory since 1993. While I congratulate the Seahawks for a game well played, I did feel bad for the Broncos. They needed a literal miracle to win, and because of this the game wasn't very fun to watch in the last two quarters. 

6 comments:

  1. We switched to cartoons after half time. What a snoozer of a game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I felt so sad for the Broncos even though I have many loved ones rooting for the Seahawks. There should be a slaughter rule. Sigh... I liked the commercials though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ball with the caption win is nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My son said a lot of people he knows were rooting for Denver.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reckon that defense still wins championships...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I still think Peyton Manning is a class act, on and off the field.

    ReplyDelete