Sunday, June 1, 2014

My May 2014 Favorites

May was a long month, but I only played one video game which turned out to be fairly terrible. Though I did watch a decent amount of TV and movies.

Favorite Film: Despicable Me 2
 I watched both Despicable Me movies in May, but if I had to side with one I'd choose the sequel. Though they are both very clever and silly movies. My fiancee Daisy really enjoyed them as well.

Favorite TV Show: Sherlock
The United Kingdom's Sherlock was by far the best TV show (for me) of May, but may be perhaps the best one I see all year. I watched two seasons and it is absolutely amazing. Such a brilliant modernization of Sherlock Holmes. 

10 comments:

  1. Never mind, you've plenty of time.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't watched Sherlock. I don't think it's my type of show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been reading a lot about Sherlock lately. I need to check that show out!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for the heads up on these shows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to watch Despicable Me 2 and Sherlock. I thought about this!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haven't watched either one....YET..!! :)

    ReplyDelete