Friday, July 25, 2014

Funny Story: Pizza Gratitude

The high schools in my area all partnered with a trade school to let students learn special skills. I took Criminal Justice in 11th grade there, and our class won a competition where the school promised pizza. The pizza came from the kids who took the culinary class, and we all walked in and grabbed our slice of pizza and returned to class. When we got back to class our teacher berated us that not a single person thanked anyone for making the pizza. I can't speak for anyone else, but I felt pretty bad about it.

Until I tasted the pizza, I'm pretty sure I didn't even finish it. Worst pizza I've ever had in my life. They say you can't make bad pizza, they're wrong. 

16 comments:

  1. Doesn't deserve a thanks if it was that bad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they screwed up the pizza? That's awful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny! Wonder if they flunked culinary class?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let me assure you it's possible to make bad pizza. I've done it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hahaha...perhaps, the class had a grudge on you guys:D

    ReplyDelete
  6. We just finished eating homemade pizza. But wow, bad from a cookery class, is really really bad. Have a great weekend. Cheers and boogie boogie.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I don't care to have Pizza....let's hope the future efforts of the cooking class people turned out much improved.

    ReplyDelete
  8. One class never to get food from

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, sometimes caught in all the excitement of the moment, we forget to say thank you. Not good, the pizza? Never mind, they're learning - it's the thought that counts.

    Have a great weekend. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  10. lol, well the one in your photo looks delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  11. pizza spiced with regret leaves a bad taste

    ReplyDelete
  12. Like Theresa here, I wonder how you make a bomb on a pizza....hahhaa...
    that is a funny story. Once, we got a call from someone that told us we had won a large amt. of money...all we needed to do was give him a credit card number to pay for the prep of all the legal papers. He must have thought we'd been born yesterday or was totally stupid. We laughed and told him, "I don't think so." Then, he told us he had attended Texas Tech, in our town, and when I asked him what he studied , he burst out laughing and said CRIMINAL JUSTICE. hahhaa...he wasn't even a very good con artist.

    ReplyDelete
  13. That's when you get back to the people who made the pizza, thank them for their time, then tell them how to make a real pizza

    ReplyDelete