Sunday, August 17, 2014

Paul Ryan Apparently Doesn't Like House of Cards

I recently became a fan of the U.S. version of House of Cards show starring Kevin Spacey, but former 2012 Vice Presidential GOP candidate Paul Ryan was not impressed. It's done very well critically and politicians from both parties have liked it, but Mr. Ryan didn't get very far before he stopped watching. Mainly citing that he really didn't like it when the married Frank Underwood has an affair with Zoe Barnes. He also had a problem with the story being centered around the House of Representatives which he is a member. In the show Frank Underwood is ruthless, uncaring, power-hungry, and totally selfish. However in my opinion, that sounds a lot like many members of Congress. 

4 comments:

  1. I haven't seen the show yet, but I agree. Many of our congress members are ruthless, uncaring, power-hungry, and selfish. Maybe this is a case of "truth hurts" and that's why he doesn't like the show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The fact that Paul Ryan doesn't like it makes me like it even more LOL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Paul Ryan isn't someone I take seriously. and I love "House of Cards" and can't wait for next season.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does it strike too close to home for him?

    ReplyDelete