Saturday, September 27, 2014

My Favorite Photos: Faire Game

 While at the Renaissance Faire, they had a few games kind of like what you'd see at a carnival. But set in a "olden times" theme. I didn't care for whatever they were giving away, but this one looked like fun. You use a slingshot to knock down a set of blocks on a table.
Even though I played a lot of Angry Birds, its much harder in person. Since the event was started by the Unitarian Universalist Church/Fellowship of Greenville, they weren't too strict on letting people practice. She gave me plenty of tries to let me get used to how it aims. 

11 comments:

  1. looks like a fun day, Adam

    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since it was from the olden days, I would have enjoyed this outing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a lot of fun. How nice that you were given plenty of tries. That's pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Interesting that Angry Birds is different in person! Looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A great way to have fun and enjoy the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have a great time ! Veryv fun ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, those UUs -- always so fair and helpful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. As long as you had fun doing it, that's all that really matters.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That does sound like a fun one! I am not big on carnival games, but this one I would attempt!

    ReplyDelete