Saturday, September 6, 2014

Question: Straw or No Straw?

For the longest time, I never cared for straws but ever since one of my teeth had to be pulled I changed my mind. I rarely drink without it, no matter what kind of drink it is. Even though soda is obvious, most drinks including tea and juice can be acidic and thus can cause problems down the road. Now I use a straw to keep most liquids away from my teeth. Though I can imagine only a few people use or don't use straws with that much thought. 

So what's your preference when you have something to drink? Straws or no straw?

16 comments:

  1. Straws are good for blowing bubbles in chocolate milk, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No straw. I like the feel of the ice and you don't get that with the straw. Of course the exception is when I'm sick and demand a bendy straw.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes I use a straw, and sometimes I don't. It depends on what I'm drinking, and how tall the glass is.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only sometimes I use straw but now you make me think about it Adam:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like straws ^^!

    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, but most drinks, I just turn up and drink. If it is out of can or fast food place, will use a straw.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree that a straw is great for stuff like orange juice to protect the teeth. I like using straw when I am drinking iced coffees or iced chai. Or any kind of fun drink like that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I prefer not to use one. But you make a good point.

    ReplyDelete
  9. The only time I use a straw is for something thick like a milkshake. Or on the rare occasions that I drink bubble tea.

    ReplyDelete
  10. If it is some herbal crap I have t take, I use a straw to keep my teeth safe. Other than that I just drink water and nothing else, so it doesn't matter, no straw then.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I rarely use a straw to drink but I should think about it. You made me think . Kisses:)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Never thought about this. I use this rarely, only in cafes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I seldom use one for water or tea in cafes but for cokes, I do.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I drink out of tumblers all day long, so definitely a straw user here!

    ReplyDelete