Friday, October 10, 2014

My Favorite Photos: Chess Battle

 Like the last time we visited the international festival, there was the big chess set. Luckily there was no wait. Chess is not my favorite game, but it's fun to play one game of this one. So it was me versus my fiancee Daisy.
So who won the chess match? I did. Though to be fair, Daisy doesn't know how to play chess very well. I had to stop her from making at least three terrible moves. She forgot a couple of the rules like how some pieces move. Yet she remembered the horse moves in a L shape and was called a Knight.  

14 comments:

  1. This is fun such a chess board. Saw even a bigger one in Salzburg.

    Greetings,
    Filip

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like playing chess but it's been a while now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I used to play tournament chess, but these days I lose at checkers.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is one big chess board, i play on my phone when bored at work

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love big chess sets, every time I see them I think they are pretty cool.

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's pretty awesome! I think it would be fun to play a game with a huge board like that. I'm not a very good chess player, and I'm not sure I even remember all the rules. It's been too long since I played.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HOLY COW...now that is a big chess set...love it. Bet it was a lot of fun for you and Daisy. Have you told us when you are getting married.?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Daisy alwsys make me laugh.Many years I dont play chess sure Daisy could win me.
    Hubby play good. Ingeniering love chess lol

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never played chess before, but I think it would be fun to learn on a huge board like that!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look adorable together. I have never played chess, I must learn !

    ReplyDelete