Sunday, October 19, 2014

My Favorite Photos: Daisy's Bow

Halloween is my 2nd favorite holiday, so we wanted to be prepared a little early. Daisy wanted to be someone that uses a bow and arrow, and I remembered an old green archery bow that my eldest brother had from probably twenty years ago. The green paint was faded, so I decided to repaint it black, and I had some old craft paint to go over the string.
But the character Daisy wanted to be was Katniss Everdeen from The Hunger Games. This is her in the District 12 shirt that will be her Halloween costume. She really likes how her bow turned out. The arrows however are imaginary, like air guitar. 

9 comments:

  1. Oh so cool ^^

    I was considering archery lessons ^_______^/


    Ah this is very cool, bow and arrow is really really cool!!!!


    恵美より ♥
    www.emi-doll.blogspot.jp

    ReplyDelete
  2. So so awesome! Love this costume. Big ups to Daisy:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go, Daisy! May the odds be ever in her favour.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great choice, Daisy! I really like the character Katniss Everdeen. I read all the books and watched the first movie.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What is it with girls and bows and arrows these days? I guess it's because of the Hunger Games. I took an archery class in college came within a few inches of shooting the instructor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah Daisy ! It is a very nice choice ! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. My money is definitely on Daisy to win the Hunger Games! She looks great!

    ReplyDelete