Monday, October 20, 2014

My Favorite Photos: Halloween Patriot

 Last year I was Spider-Man for Halloween, so I decided to be Captain America this year. While it doesn't look as good as the regular costume, this is actually a jacket that transforms into a costume. I got it last year for Christmas, so all I needed this year was the shield.
Daisy always wants to do a couples costume that matches, but we always want to be something different. I sure didn't want to be Peeta Mellark for Halloween. But we had fun posing in our new costumes once we got them. 

16 comments:

  1. Great costume, but what's wrong with Peeta?!? :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahhaa...love it, Adam...you and Daisy will have some Halloween fun. Do you Trick or Treat..?? That's my favorite part...well, I, MYSELF, don't go trick or treating but I always love seeing the kids come by and we give out treats.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. we wear our costumes when we hand out candy

      Delete
  3. Gonna yell Avengers Assemble? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adam, you are too young to remember the dresser I shared today. Have fun wearing your costume on spook day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I miss dressing up for Halloween. It's SO much fun. Your costume looks like a blast. We're going on a haunted tour of Nashville in a hearse, so maybe we should get costumes!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Even if you didn't cosplay Peeta, at least you didn't make Daisy dress up as the Winter Soldier!

    ReplyDelete
  7. the mask looks cool on you for sure!

    ReplyDelete