Wednesday, October 1, 2014

My September 2014 Favorites

 September didn't seem to last that long, but I had enough free-time to watch a good amount of movies, and TV. Here are my favorites.
Favorite Film: Cold Mountain 
 Cold Mountain came out about a decade ago, but it's still a wonderful film. It's a Civil War story about a southern soldier who deserts the Confederate army to be with his true love. I like fiction set in history, and this is one of the best. 

Favorite Video Game: Yoshi's New Island
While it wasn't the sequel I was hoping for, I did like Yoshi's New Island. If they make a sequel I hope it's a bit better and more innovative. Because it didn't hold a candle to the awesome original game on SNES. 

Favorite TV Show: Once Upon a Time
I finished the third season of Once Upon a Time in early September. I thought it was pretty good, but not as good as the second season. The fourth season just started, and the Frozen princesses will be in it. So I hope it will be just as good as the previous stories. 

15 comments:

  1. I love it Could Mountains is one of my favorites movies~
    xx

    www.sakuranko.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, still love Once Upon A Time here too. Though, unlike you, I haven't had time to watch much else. My tivo is at 98% full. Yikes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree about Once Upon A Time, I love that show.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never watched Once Upon a Time, but I did like that blond when she was on House. Can't remember her name but she's great to watch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did like that show but it kind of jump the shark.

    www.anorexicescapades.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very nice post Adam. I want to see Cold Mountain !

    ReplyDelete
  7. New season is off to a good start

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cold Mountain is a great movie..I love it...

    ReplyDelete
  9. i really want to watch Once Upon a Time because it seems like a nice series :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. The Cold Mountain area is pretty close to us.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love Once Upon a Time. I think they're doing a great job with it so far. I was worried they'd make Elsa evil like they did Peter Pan.

    ReplyDelete