Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Funny Story: Call Me Bingo

In high school there was a short kid who was known for I wouldn't say a class clown but just being a goofy idiot. I can't remember his real name at the moment, but I do remember the first day of 11th grade math class. When you first meet your teacher, they will ask you if you go by your given name or some other name. Surely enough he denies the name we've all called him and said he wanted to be called Bingo. Our math teacher never tolerated much, and he quickly said "ain't no way I'm calling you Bingo". I'm just glad nobody wanted to be called Old MacDonald. 

10 comments:

  1. I always had at least one like that in my classes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think there's one in every class :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yep, ours was named John Holloway but we all called him Hollowhead.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Always a class idiot....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha! Funny, Adam

    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOLZ....I would've called him Bingo the whole year:D

    PS Tyrion's da man!

    ReplyDelete
  7. There was a teacher who had an idiot student and Bingo was his name-o!

    ReplyDelete