Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Funny Story: Library Joke

While I had no part in the joke back in high school, I do remember seeing it unfold though I didn't know the whole details until it was over. It was during our classes' time in the school library when we were doing research for some kind of project. Two of the guys in class decided to hide a book inside a girl's book bag. She luckily found out because if she didn't she would of made the doors beep. I'm glad she knew something was up, but I do admire the genius of what those guys were trying to do. The book was about what do if you're a pregnant teenager, and if they weren't foiled she would of had quite the talk with her parents over something that wasn't true. 

12 comments:

  1. I'm sure her parents wouldn't have found it very funny! Although it would make for a good story when she got older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That would have been quite the conversation

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha that was a fun little joke. Although could have made her parents choke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Doh!


    ALOHA from Honolulu
    ComfortSpiral
    =^..^= . <3 . >< } } (°>

    ReplyDelete
  5. There's a song playing in my mind. "It's a great day to whoop somebody's ass." That's funny too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Some kids will try anything. It is so sad what some of the youth are going through and doing now days. However, in this case, they probably really meant no harm, just a silly prank.

    ReplyDelete
  7. We got some "pregnancy test result" envelopes and mailed some fake pregnancy results to a friend of mine in high school. We were always playing pranks on each other like that though, so they thought it was funny.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found out that if I wanted to see what my kid checked out at the school library, I couldn't. I guess it's a privacy issue.

    ReplyDelete
  9. ...just having a little fun...

    ReplyDelete